Commercial license allows the user (“The Merchant”) to use digital 3D models created by Gracewindale Mini Scenery for commercial purposes and sell physical copies of the models in their shop or online.
You can buy lifetime (indefinite) commercial rights here or subscribe to a commercial tier on MyMiniFactory to obtain temporary commercial rights.
Terms and conditions
- The Licence is non-exclusive. Gracewindale Mini Scenery remains the copyright owner of the digital models (STL and other formats);
- The Licence will grant the Merchant the right to use the digital models for commercial purposes. The Physical Model may be used for selling at a physical shop, posting on ebay, etsy, shapeways, facebook shop or any online shop;
- The Merchant must not share, distribute, sell, rent, host, transfer or modify the digital models;
- The Merchant must not use digital models for mass production;
- The Merchant must not sell physical models on crowdfunding platforms;
- The Merchant must not intentionally mislead, misrepresent, or falsely attribute the copyright/ownership of the original digital content as their own;
- Any theft, redistribution, resale, imitation, licensing, leasing, or claimed ownership of the creator’s copyrighted brand and materials will be considered a breach of this agreement, an infringement of copyright law, and dealt with accordingly.
- The Merchant will accept the Digital Model “as is”: Gracewindale Mini Scenery will not accept responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) suffered by the Merchant or by any other person related to any use of the Digital Model or any its part.
- Gracewindale Mini Scenery reserves the right to amend the terms of the licence at any time.